We will be having an Open House on August 27th from 2:30 -- 4:00 p.m. If you can, please stop by to visit the classroom, meet new friends and staff, and pick up your Back-to-School folder. This will be a very relaxed Open House. Just come when you can! You do not have to stay the whole time.
If you have not turned in your child's registration yet, please do so as soon as possible. Late registration may delay transportation for your child.
The first day of school will be September 2nd. The AM session meets from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The PM session meets from 1:00 pm. to 3:30 p.m
Finally, many of you have asked about school supplies. Your child is required to bring the following items to school:
- Backpack -- should be large enough to easily fit a folder
- A complete change of clothes
- Diapers/wipes if your child requires them
- A snack to feed at least 10 students (i.e. goldfish, pretzels, cereal, crackers)
- Glue sticks -- Elmers are the best
- Ziploc bags in various sizes
- 5 oz. paper cups
Looking forward to a great year.