Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Let's Get to Know...Miss Erin

Welcome to a new section of our blog -- Getting to Know Your Child's Team! Each post will feature a quick profile of the many talented people who are a part of your child's school day. This is meant to be a fun and quick way for you to get to know more about us! Since I already know the answers to my questions, we'll start with me!

Name -- Erin J.

What do you do at Independence? -- I am a special education teacher.

How long have you been in the district? -- 3.5 years (I was hired in the middle of the year!)

Where did you go to school? -- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign for my B.S. and M.Ed.

Favorite Color -- PURPLE!!!

Favorite Food -- Chocolate and potatoes...not together though!

Kids? -- Not yet.

Pets? -- Two dogs, Rufus and Kaya

What do you do for fun? -- Read, knit, scrapbook....and shop!

Favorite thing about your job? -- I get hugs every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment about what you like. We love hearing from friends and family! Comments are moderated, so your comment may not appear right away.